Translation of tangible in Spanish:
- 1.1 (concrete) [object] tangible tangible assets [Finance] inmovilizado (masculine) materialExample sentences1.2 (real) [proof/benefits] tangible, concreto, palpable
- The attraction between us was almost tangible, electricity visible to the naked eye.
- Night closed in with an almost tangible intensity.
- When we stopped getting outbreaks in the autumn of last year the relief, not only in country areas and among farmers but nationally, was almost tangible.
- Being labeled hypocrites is a price worth paying if it yields tangible results in the real world.
- I am very satisfied with what we have done and can really see some clear and tangible results.
- Could it be that there was actually a real and tangible hope that we would get out of here?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.