Translation of tangible in Spanish:
- 1.1 (concrete)(object)tangible assets (Finance)
tangibleinmovilizado (masculine) materialExample sentences1.2 (real)
- The attraction between us was almost tangible, electricity visible to the naked eye.
- Night closed in with an almost tangible intensity.
- When we stopped getting outbreaks in the autumn of last year the relief, not only in country areas and among farmers but nationally, was almost tangible.
- Being labeled hypocrites is a price worth paying if it yields tangible results in the real world.
- I am very satisfied with what we have done and can really see some clear and tangible results.
- Could it be that there was actually a real and tangible hope that we would get out of here?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.