Translation of tap dance in Spanish:
nouncountable and uncountable
- tap (masculine) (Mexico)Example sentences
- As part of the program's commitment to a broad range of styles, the children were taught a tap dance to perform at one of the concerts.
- Tap is another excellent way to build enthusiasm for dance; many boys know Fred Astaire or Gene Kelly and relate tap dance to their success.
- Meanwhile, he performed an impromptu tap dance which drew great applause and hoots of appreciation from the audience.
- bailar claqué
bailar tap (Mexico)hacer zapateo americano (Southern Cone)Example sentences
- In another set, a solo performer clapped and tap-danced in the spotlight, first casually, then faster and faster, until his hands and legs were a blur of motion.
- In the middle, dressed in top hat and tails, are the dancers, who would tap-dance to a medley of Fred Astaire classics.
- By tossing in too many forward-moving leaps and high kicks, you risk forcing her nimble feet to tap-dance even farther backward.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.