- 1 (weight) tara (feminine)More example sentences
- Side loading eliminated the need to drive over the deck to reach other flat cars, so it was eliminated, along with its expense, and more importantly, tare weight.
- With only 1725 kg tare weight, the engine certainly produced plenty of power in all circumstances.
- This tag is used to identify automatically the vehicle and its relevant tare mass, after which the gross mass is determined by weighbridge instrumentation.
- 2(tares plural)[Bible/Biblia] cizaña (feminine)
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.