Translation of tariff in Spanish:
- 1 (price list)(British English)postal/railway tariffbar tarifftarifa postal/ferroviarialista (feminine) de precios(de un bar)Example sentences
- Technology Telecom says its customers can save 20 per cent compared to BT's business tariffs and a 5 per cent discount on BT line charges.
- Some hotels have lowered their tariffs by between 30 and 50 per cent.
- Orange is marketing the SPV M1000 at business users, with calls and GPRS data connections billed according to the network's business tariffs.
- 2 (Economics)(before noun) (restrictions/preference)tariff barrier o wallExample sentences
- The introduction of Value Added Tax in July 1999 enabled the government to remove tariffs and import duties.
- Both export taxes and import tariffs are used as policy tools to regulate cotton markets.
- Excises, tariffs, export duties, and taxes on particular goods have become relatively insignificant sources of state revenues in these advanced nations.
- Port tariffs are essentially price lists that encompass all the services and facilities provided by a port.
- "The tariff explicitly lists agro-machinery that enjoys duty free status, and our officers are guided by this tabulation," he said.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.