Translation of tasty in Spanish:
adjective/adjetivo (-tier, -tiest)
- 1.1 (full of taste, delicious) [dish/meal] sabroso, apetitoso, ricoExample sentences1.2 (interesting, attractive) (British English/inglés británico) [colloquial/familiar], buenísimo a tasty piece of gossip un chisme buenísimo he's really tasty está para comérselo [colloquial/familiar]
- The fish and meat flavours burst through the tasty sauce, and a dish of basmati rice proved to be a great partner.
- The restaurant claims to provide flavourful and tasty dishes, however things seemed opposite on the day of our visit.
- Although the chicken was a bit dry, it was saved by the smoky chipotle flavour and the tasty vegetables.
- But even this tasty deal is not enough to ensure that he hits his target of 200 academies by 2010.
- Guitarist Steve Conte fills the song with tasty licks reminiscent of John Leventhal.
- Screen shots that have made it onto the web look pretty tasty.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.