Translation of tasty in Spanish:
adjective -tier, -tiest
- 1 (full of taste, delicious)Example sentences
- The fish and meat flavours burst through the tasty sauce, and a dish of basmati rice proved to be a great partner.
- The restaurant claims to provide flavourful and tasty dishes, however things seemed opposite on the day of our visit.
- Although the chicken was a bit dry, it was saved by the smoky chipotle flavour and the tasty vegetables.
- 2 (interesting, attractive) (British English) [colloquial]buenísimoa tasty piece of gossipun chisme buenísimohe's really tastyestá para comérselo [colloquial]Example sentences
- But even this tasty deal is not enough to ensure that he hits his target of 200 academies by 2010.
- Guitarist Steve Conte fills the song with tasty licks reminiscent of John Leventhal.
- Screen shots that have made it onto the web look pretty tasty.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.