noun/nombre (plural -toos)
- 1 (signal) retreta (feminine) her fingers beat a tattoo on the desk tamborileaba sobre la mesa con los dedos
- 2 (display)[ espectáculo militar con música ]More example sentences
- While the band no longer performs at military tattoos, it is, on occasion, recalled to active duty.
- He was thrown off his Honda then hit by another bike in front of hundreds of spectators at a military tattoo in West Bergholt.
- The top of Blake Street was a wonderful vantage point for watching the many parades, processions and military tattoos that regularly took to the streets.