Translation of tax disc in Spanish:
- (British English) (Cars) (adhesivo que indica que se ha pagado el impuesto de circulación)Example sentences
- And if you were caught without having a current tax disc decorating your windscreen, the Borough Council web site will enable you to make atonement for your sin to the tune of E60.
- Charges of using a fraudulent tax disc, fraudulent registration mark, no test certificate and no insurance on the same date were also included.
- Basically, I bought a stolen tax disc and a stolen MoT certificate, put them in my vehicle, got stopped by the police and then produced them.
Definition of tax disc in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.