- (taxes) impuestos (mpl), cargas (fpl) fiscales; (system) sistema (m) or régimen (m) tributario or fiscal the level of taxation is too high los impuestos son demasiado altos to reduce/increase taxation reducir*/aumentar los impuestos to be subject to/exempt from taxation estar* sujeto al/exento del pago de impuestos (before noun/delante del nombre) taxation system sistema (masculine) tributarioMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Income tax rate will not be increased and the progressive taxation system will be preserved.
- Tax experts have been quick to point out the legitimacy of the Irish taxation system.
- In effect, while not a tax, zakaah seems to be a more equitable form of levy than taxation on income.
- These assets were paid for by our forefathers through money raised through local taxation.
- It's vital we reform local democracy so people regard local taxation as money well spent.
- Tax on capital gains provides an incentive to place capital in the member country with the lowest level of taxation.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The deck of cards used in Spain is called the baraja francesa. The four suits are oros, copas, espadas, and bastos, corresponding to diamonds, hearts, spades, and clubs. Each suit has nine numbered cards and three face cards - jack (sota), knight, and king. There is no queen.