Translation of taxation in Spanish:
- (taxes) impuestos (masculine plural), cargas (feminine plural) fiscales; (system) sistema (masculine) or régimen (masculine) tributario or fiscal the level of taxation is too high los impuestos son demasiado altos to reduce/increase taxation reducir*/aumentar los impuestos to be subject to/exempt from taxation estar* sujeto al/exento del pago de impuestos (before noun/delante del nombre) taxation system sistema (masculine) tributarioExample sentences
- Income tax rate will not be increased and the progressive taxation system will be preserved.
- Tax experts have been quick to point out the legitimacy of the Irish taxation system.
- In effect, while not a tax, zakaah seems to be a more equitable form of levy than taxation on income.
- These assets were paid for by our forefathers through money raised through local taxation.
- It's vital we reform local democracy so people regard local taxation as money well spent.
- Tax on capital gains provides an incentive to place capital in the member country with the lowest level of taxation.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.