Translation of taxation in Spanish:
- (taxes) impuestos (masculine plural), cargas (feminine plural) fiscales; (system) sistema (masculine) or régimen (masculine) tributario or fiscal the level of taxation is too high los impuestos son demasiado altos to reduce/increase taxation reducir*/aumentar los impuestos to be subject to/exempt from taxation estar* sujeto al/exento del pago de impuestos (before noun/delante del nombre) taxation system sistema (masculine) tributarioExample sentences
- Income tax rate will not be increased and the progressive taxation system will be preserved.
- Tax experts have been quick to point out the legitimacy of the Irish taxation system.
- In effect, while not a tax, zakaah seems to be a more equitable form of levy than taxation on income.
- These assets were paid for by our forefathers through money raised through local taxation.
- It's vital we reform local democracy so people regard local taxation as money well spent.
- Tax on capital gains provides an incentive to place capital in the member country with the lowest level of taxation.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.