- (taxes) impuestos (masculine plural), cargas (feminine plural) fiscales; (system) sistema (masculine) or régimen (masculine) tributario or fiscal the level of taxation is too high los impuestos son demasiado altos to reduce/increase taxation reducir*/aumentar los impuestos to be subject to/exempt from taxation estar* sujeto al/exento del pago de impuestos (before noun/delante del nombre) taxation system sistema (masculine) tributarioMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Income tax rate will not be increased and the progressive taxation system will be preserved.
- Tax experts have been quick to point out the legitimacy of the Irish taxation system.
- In effect, while not a tax, zakaah seems to be a more equitable form of levy than taxation on income.
- These assets were paid for by our forefathers through money raised through local taxation.
- It's vital we reform local democracy so people regard local taxation as money well spent.
- Tax on capital gains provides an incentive to place capital in the member country with the lowest level of taxation.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.