Translation of taxation in Spanish:
- (taxes)impuestos (masculine plural)cargas (feminine plural) fiscales(system)the level of taxation is too highsistema (masculine) or régimen (masculine) tributario or fiscalto reduce/increase taxationlos impuestos son demasiado altosto be subject to/exempt from taxationreducir/aumentar los impuestos(before noun) taxation systemestar sujeto al/exento del pago de impuestossistema (masculine) tributarioExample sentences
- Income tax rate will not be increased and the progressive taxation system will be preserved.
- Tax experts have been quick to point out the legitimacy of the Irish taxation system.
- In effect, while not a tax, zakaah seems to be a more equitable form of levy than taxation on income.
- These assets were paid for by our forefathers through money raised through local taxation.
- It's vital we reform local democracy so people regard local taxation as money well spent.
- Tax on capital gains provides an incentive to place capital in the member country with the lowest level of taxation.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to