Translation of team in Spanish:
- 1 (Sport, Games) the players on or (British) in my teamlos jugadores de mi equipo(before noun) (captain)
de equipoExample sentences
- For the most part, hockey is truly a team game in a sports world that sells individuals.
- Sports stars have been invited to visit the borough schools in a bid to promote team games and competitive sports.
- Rather, it is the level that separates whether a player helps his team win or lose games.
- 3 (of co-workers) they make a good teamforman un buen equipo(before noun) (leader)it was a team effort
del equipofue un trabajo de equipoExample sentences
- The council has won a pledge of £200,000 to put together a team of people to shape the future of the West End.
- Now we see him together with a team of fifty people execute a plan and successfully separate the twin girls.
- This is despite the considerable efforts of a team of would-be rescuers.
- 4 (of horses)(of oxen) yunta (feminine)(of dogs) traílla (feminine)Example sentences
- The latter seating four adults plus the driver and was pulled by a team of horses.
- The rigid collar and tandem harness allowed teams to pull with equal strength and greater efficiency.
- The CFD was also fully mobilized using fire wagons pulled by horse teams.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.