- 1.1 [Sport/Deporte] [Games/Juegos] equipo (masculine) the players on o (British English/inglés británico) in my team los jugadores de mi equipo (before noun/delante del nombre) [captain] del equipo; [game] de equipoMore example sentences1.2 (in motor racing) escudería (feminine) 1.3 (of co-workers) equipo (masculine) they make a good team forman un buen equipo (before noun/delante del nombre) [leader] del equipo it was a team effort fue un trabajo de equipo
More example sentences1.4 (of horses) tiro (m); (of oxen) yunta (f); (of dogs) traílla (f)
- For the most part, hockey is truly a team game in a sports world that sells individuals.
- Sports stars have been invited to visit the borough schools in a bid to promote team games and competitive sports.
- Rather, it is the level that separates whether a player helps his team win or lose games.
More example sentences
- The council has won a pledge of £200,000 to put together a team of people to shape the future of the West End.
- Now we see him together with a team of fifty people execute a plan and successfully separate the twin girls.
- This is despite the considerable efforts of a team of would-be rescuers.
- The latter seating four adults plus the driver and was pulled by a team of horses.
- The rigid collar and tandem harness allowed teams to pull with equal strength and greater efficiency.
- The CFD was also fully mobilized using fire wagons pulled by horse teams.
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.