Translation of teaspoon in Spanish:
- 1 (spoon)Example sentences
- In 1783 Revere made twenty-four spoons engraved with the Swan crest - six large spoons, twelve large teaspoons, and six tablespoons.
- One can play metal teaspoons, tablespoons, soup spoons, and wooden spoons.
- We have a pot, water jug, fresh milk and sugar but no teaspoons.
- 2 (quantity)Example sentences
- If you irrigate, and your water is also alkaline, acidify it with 2 teaspoons of vinegar per gallon of water.
- In cooking, ingredients are expressed in teaspoons, tablespoons, ounces, pounds, and cups.
- A calorie is a measurement, just like a teaspoon or an inch.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.