- 1.1 [Zoology/Zoología] tetilla (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (of feeding bottle) (British English/inglés británico) nipple 2
More example sentences
- To minimize inhalation of pigmented powder by the animals, only a small amount of powder was applied to the area immediately surrounding the teats of lactating females.
- The females have no teats and the young feed through numerous tiny openings in the skin of the mother's belly.
- The backwardly opening pouch of the female encloses two teats.
- Even with modern plastic bottles and synthetic teats failure of hygienic cleaning and contaminated water supplies can prove lethal.
- When you bottlefeed, hold your baby close and tip the bottle up so the teat fills with milk, and not air.
- My youngest memory is sitting up in my pram and cutting the top off my bottle teat with a pair of scissors, I can even describe the room and where I was parked
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the