- 1 1.1 (of technology) [education/expertise/equipment] técnico technical difficulty (in technique) dificultad (f) técnica (in functioning) problema (m) técnico a technical hitch un problema (de carácter) técnicoMore example sentences1.2 (specialized) [language/journal/translator] técnico; [dictionary] técnico, especializado technical term tecnicismo (m), término (m) técnico don't get too technical, please! ¡por favor, déjate de tecnicismos!
More example sentences
- The objectifying consciousness that brought about the rise of natural science and the advanced technical culture of the West profoundly damaged theological thought.
- It was an extraordinary technical achievement.
- These technical achievements are intriguing.
More example sentences1.3 (of technique) [perfection/skill] técnico
- The true tattoo artist has had years of formal training and apprenticeship and has thoroughly learned the technical skills of the craft.
- Great cinematography is a true art form and its practitioners combine an artistic eye, consummate technical skill and long term experience to come up with a great shot.
- But in order to initiate this interplay, the creator - the artist - must have some measure of skill or technical proficiency in his or her craft.
- He is a prolific writer, with more than two dozen technical articles and books to his name.
- His book is a technical book written for specialists.
- His articles are highly technical and written for specialists in the field of differential geometry.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.