Translation of technical in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (of technology)(education/expertise/equipment)technical difficulty
técnico(in technique) dificultad (feminine) técnica(in functioning) problema (masculine) técnicoa technical hitchun problema (de carácter) técnicoExample sentences1.2 (specialized)
- The objectifying consciousness that brought about the rise of natural science and the advanced technical culture of the West profoundly damaged theological thought.
- It was an extraordinary technical achievement.
- These technical achievements are intriguing.
técnicotecnicismo (masculine)don't get too technical, please!
término (masculine) técnico¡por favor, déjate de tecnicismos!Example sentences
Example sentences1.3 (of technique)
- The true tattoo artist has had years of formal training and apprenticeship and has thoroughly learned the technical skills of the craft.
- Great cinematography is a true art form and its practitioners combine an artistic eye, consummate technical skill and long term experience to come up with a great shot.
- But in order to initiate this interplay, the creator - the artist - must have some measure of skill or technical proficiency in his or her craft.
- He is a prolific writer, with more than two dozen technical articles and books to his name.
- His book is a technical book written for specialists.
- His articles are highly technical and written for specialists in the field of differential geometry.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.