- 1 1.1 (of technology) [education/expertise/equipment] técnico technical difficulty (in technique) dificultad (f) técnica (in functioning) problema (m) técnico a technical hitch un problema (de carácter) técnicoMore example sentences1.2 (specialized) [language/journal/translator] técnico; [dictionary] técnico, especializado technical term tecnicismo (m), término (m) técnico don't get too technical, please! ¡por favor, déjate de tecnicismos!
More example sentences
- The objectifying consciousness that brought about the rise of natural science and the advanced technical culture of the West profoundly damaged theological thought.
- It was an extraordinary technical achievement.
- These technical achievements are intriguing.
More example sentences1.3 (of technique) [perfection/skill] técnico
- The true tattoo artist has had years of formal training and apprenticeship and has thoroughly learned the technical skills of the craft.
- Great cinematography is a true art form and its practitioners combine an artistic eye, consummate technical skill and long term experience to come up with a great shot.
- But in order to initiate this interplay, the creator - the artist - must have some measure of skill or technical proficiency in his or her craft.
- He is a prolific writer, with more than two dozen technical articles and books to his name.
- His book is a technical book written for specialists.
- His articles are highly technical and written for specialists in the field of differential geometry.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.