Translation of technicality in Spanish:
noun/nombre (plural -ties)
- 1.1 countable/numerable (detail) detalle (masculine) técnico there are still technicalities to be solved todavía quedan por resolver algunos detalles técnicos she was acquitted on a technicality [Law/Derecho] fue absuelta en virtud de un tecnicismo jurídicoExample sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (of language, style) tecnicismo (masculine)
- And in a third major terrorism case, the Justices ruled on a technicality, sidestepping the merits of that case.
- The Court must rule on a technicality about the institution's legal status, not that the director was a serial abuser.
- The only people it really helps are those accused of crime in the courts, to allow them sometimes to get off on a technicality.
- The nature of average war cinema is one that trivializes the human consequences of war for a focus on pure excitement, strategy and technicality.
- He skilfully manages to convey the meat of the science without undue technicality, but also without any dumbing down.
- The band's strong technicality is vividly evident throughout.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The name of Spain's state-run post office is correos. Stamps can be bought in an