Translation of technically in Spanish:
- 1.1 (of technology) técnicamente technically, we've come a long way (sentence adv) desde el punto de vista técnico hemos avanzado muchoExample sentences1.2 (of technique) técnicamente technically, it's a very difficult piece (sentence adv) técnicamente or desde el punto de vista técnico, es una pieza muy difícil
Example sentences1.3 (strictly speaking) estrictamente hablando
- Many of the participants would be generally regarded as technically proficient Web users.
- How can the most technically advanced and financially backed Intelligence services in the world not know the truth?
- One of the most technically challenging and innovative bridges ever seen in this country has been built across the Ouse.
- Unfortunately the next few releases, while still technically brilliant, were commercial flops.
- Like Citizen Kane I find this movie to be technically brilliant, but mostly boring.
- Expect English National Ballet's technically brilliant dancing to bring an evening of pure pleasure.
- The first is the fact that, technically, we don't know the candidates.
- The fact that it is technically in breach of the car hire agreement is, surely, a civil matter and thus just a technicality?
- Plus, the fact that it's technically a fungus puts off some communities like Jains.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Sherry is produced in an area of chalky soil known as albariza lying between the towns of Puerto de Santa María, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, and Jerez de la Frontera in Cádiz province. It is from Jerez that sherry takes its English name. Sherries, made from grape varieties including Palomino and Pedro Ximénez, are drunk worldwide as an aperitif, and in Spain as an accompaniment to