- 1.1 (of technology) técnicamente technically, we've come a long way (indep) desde el punto de vista técnico hemos avanzado muchoMore example sentences1.2 (of technique) técnicamente technically, it's a very difficult piece (indep) técnicamente or desde el punto de vista técnico, es una pieza muy difícil
More example sentences1.3 (strictly speaking) estrictamente hablando
- Many of the participants would be generally regarded as technically proficient Web users.
- How can the most technically advanced and financially backed Intelligence services in the world not know the truth?
- One of the most technically challenging and innovative bridges ever seen in this country has been built across the Ouse.
More example sentences
- Unfortunately the next few releases, while still technically brilliant, were commercial flops.
- Like Citizen Kane I find this movie to be technically brilliant, but mostly boring.
- Expect English National Ballet's technically brilliant dancing to bring an evening of pure pleasure.
- The first is the fact that, technically, we don't know the candidates.
- The fact that it is technically in breach of the car hire agreement is, surely, a civil matter and thus just a technicality?
- Plus, the fact that it's technically a fungus puts off some communities like Jains.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.