- 1.1 (of technology) técnicamente technically, we've come a long way (indep) desde el punto de vista técnico hemos avanzado muchoMore example sentences1.2 (of technique) técnicamente technically, it's a very difficult piece (indep) técnicamente or desde el punto de vista técnico, es una pieza muy difícil
More example sentences1.3 (strictly speaking) estrictamente hablando
- Many of the participants would be generally regarded as technically proficient Web users.
- How can the most technically advanced and financially backed Intelligence services in the world not know the truth?
- One of the most technically challenging and innovative bridges ever seen in this country has been built across the Ouse.
More example sentences
- Unfortunately the next few releases, while still technically brilliant, were commercial flops.
- Like Citizen Kane I find this movie to be technically brilliant, but mostly boring.
- Expect English National Ballet's technically brilliant dancing to bring an evening of pure pleasure.
- The first is the fact that, technically, we don't know the candidates.
- The fact that it is technically in breach of the car hire agreement is, surely, a civil matter and thus just a technicality?
- Plus, the fact that it's technically a fungus puts off some communities like Jains.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Catalán is the language of Catalonia. Like Castilian, Catalan is a Romance language. Variants of it include mallorquín of the Balearic Islands and valenciano spoken in the autonomous region of Valencia.