Translation of tele-ad in Spanish:
- anuncio (masculine) por teléfono
aviso (masculine) por teléfono (Latin America)Example sentences
- Going by the countless tele-ads that puncture them, it does not need any extraordinary wisdom to perceive that they lure the youth into conspicuous consumption.
- But a tele-ad girl checked with the race secretary and learned that the event will definitely go ahead this Saturday.
- June had worked in the advertising department at the newspaper for more than 40 years, working in the reception and tele-ads before becoming tele-ads supervisor.
Definition of tele-ad in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.