Translation of tele-ad in Spanish:
- anuncio (masculine) por teléfonoaviso (masculine) por teléfono (Latin America)Example sentences
- Going by the countless tele-ads that puncture them, it does not need any extraordinary wisdom to perceive that they lure the youth into conspicuous consumption.
- But a tele-ad girl checked with the race secretary and learned that the event will definitely go ahead this Saturday.
- June had worked in the advertising department at the newspaper for more than 40 years, working in the reception and tele-ads before becoming tele-ads supervisor.
Definition of tele-ad in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.