Translation of telecommunications in Spanish:
- 1 (methods) (+ plural verb)telecomunicaciones (feminine plural)Example sentences
- This filter became of paramount importance in the production of dense wavelength division multiplexing filters for telecommunication applications.
- And I also think the telephone and telecommunication companies want it as well.
- The network operated through telecommunication channels like telephone and Internet.
- 2 (science) (+ singular verb)telecomunicaciones (feminine plural)to study telecommunicationsestudiar telecomunicaciones(before noun) telecommunications industryExample sentences
- Trade between them is dominated by information technology and telecommunications equipment.
- The telecommunications mast uses new technology to be adopted in a scanner-proof police radio system across Scotland.
- Now telecommunications technocrats abound, bringing their own interests and skills to the forum.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.