- 1.1 (methods) (+ plural verb/+ verbo en plural) telecomunicaciones (feminine plural)More example sentences1.2 (science) (+ singular verb/+ verbo en singular) telecomunicaciones (feminine plural) to study telecommunications estudiar telecomunicaciones (before noun/delante del nombre) telecommunications industry industria (feminine) de las telecomunicaciones
More example sentences
- This filter became of paramount importance in the production of dense wavelength division multiplexing filters for telecommunication applications.
- And I also think the telephone and telecommunication companies want it as well.
- The network operated through telecommunication channels like telephone and Internet.
- Trade between them is dominated by information technology and telecommunications equipment.
- The telecommunications mast uses new technology to be adopted in a scanner-proof police radio system across Scotland.
- Now telecommunications technocrats abound, bringing their own interests and skills to the forum.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is a public holiday in Chile (Día de la Independencia)