Translation of telecommunications in Spanish:
- 1.1 (methods) (+ plural verb/+ verbo en plural) telecomunicaciones (feminine plural)Example sentences1.2 (science) (+ singular verb/+ verbo en singular) telecomunicaciones (feminine plural) to study telecommunications estudiar telecomunicaciones (before noun/delante del nombre) telecommunications industry industria (feminine) de las telecomunicaciones
- This filter became of paramount importance in the production of dense wavelength division multiplexing filters for telecommunication applications.
- And I also think the telephone and telecommunication companies want it as well.
- The network operated through telecommunication channels like telephone and Internet.
- Trade between them is dominated by information technology and telecommunications equipment.
- The telecommunications mast uses new technology to be adopted in a scanner-proof police radio system across Scotland.
- Now telecommunications technocrats abound, bringing their own interests and skills to the forum.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A patera is a boat with a shallow draft, used by illegal immigrants, known as balseros, to cross the Straits of Gibraltar from Morocco to southern Spain.