- 1.1 (methods) (+ plural verb/+ verbo en plural) telecomunicaciones (feminine plural)More example sentences1.2 (science) (+ singular verb/+ verbo en singular) telecomunicaciones (feminine plural) to study telecommunications estudiar telecomunicaciones (before noun/delante del nombre) telecommunications industry industria (feminine) de las telecomunicaciones
More example sentences
- This filter became of paramount importance in the production of dense wavelength division multiplexing filters for telecommunication applications.
- And I also think the telephone and telecommunication companies want it as well.
- The network operated through telecommunication channels like telephone and Internet.
- Trade between them is dominated by information technology and telecommunications equipment.
- The telecommunications mast uses new technology to be adopted in a scanner-proof police radio system across Scotland.
- Now telecommunications technocrats abound, bringing their own interests and skills to the forum.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.