Translation of telephone in Spanish:
- over the telephonepor teléfono(before noun) (conversation/message/line)telephone answering machine telephone receiver telephone sex telephone subscriber
telefónicoabonado, (-da) (masculine, feminine)see also→ phoneExample sentences
- Information theory is a field of mathematics that scientists use to analyse strings of data, whether carried by DNA or radio waves or telephone wires.
- Any changes of destination are notified ahead by telephone or radio so that arrival is anticipated.
- Workers communicate by voice in meetings, in hall conversations, and by telephone.
- (person/place)you can telephone your order
llamar por teléfono apuede hacer su pedido por teléfonoExample sentences
- Activists ring doorbells and telephone voters in critical districts, urging supporters to get out the vote.
- On a Friday evening before Easter the man's wife telephoned the doctor but he was out.
- If all your questions haven't been answered after your allotted slot, ask if you can book another appointment to come in, or arrange to telephone the teacher at school.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.