Translation of telescope in Spanish:
- the cars were telescoped (together) in the accidenten el accidente los coches quedaron incrustados unos en los otrosExample sentences
- Furthermore, I feel it is perfectly legitimate, in the interests of creating a good drama, to telescope events or create symbolic scenes.
- At the risk of unduly telescoping or compressing modern Malaysian history, just two political turning-points will now be identified.
- Their budding relationship and accumulating discoveries, crudely telescoped in this screenplay, unfold in laborious parallel with the flashback 19 th-century affair.
- (umbrella/tripod)plegarse(como un telescopio)Example sentences
- They are produced in sections that can be telescoped for portability.
- The chairs telescope into each other so that large numbers can be transported with ease.
- The doubler plate is very securely riveted to the boiler barrel but close inspection shows that water has been leaking for some time and has cause serious external corrosion of the outer surface of the barrel - particularly where the two barrel sections telescope into each other.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than