Translation of telescopic in Spanish:
- 1.1 (relating to telescope)(view/observations)telescopic rifleExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 (extending)
- But telescopic observation reveals the different rings of the Saturn, called the Cassini divisions, as well as the nebula of the constellations such as the ‘Orion.’
- The red and pink shades which color the horizon at these hours may be admired by lovers and vacationers, but to astronomers they are unwanted atmospheric phenomena that get in the way of telescopic observations.
- His telescopic observations forever changed how we understand the heavens; the Linceans hoped that their microscopic observations would do the same for the terrestrial world.
(tripod)telescopic umbrellaparaguas (masculine) plegable automáticoExample sentences
- In 1609 and 1610, Italian mathematician and astronomer Galileo Galilei and German astronomer Simon Marius began telescopic studies of Jupiter and its system.
- This area had been studied extensively with telescopic images, and a near-equatorial landing would be most favorable for return-to-Earth trajectories.
- This was done first through telescopic measurements and early spacecraft fly-bys.
- When the sun comes out, it will open, allowing users to swim under blue skies, but when the weather turns, the telescopic structure will slide shut and heating will kick in.
- Among the new information is the fact that although the circular shaft of the minaret appears from the exterior to consist of three telescopic sections, structurally there are in fact only two.
- The vehicle that we are here concerned with is essentially a telescopic boom designed and constructed to raise or lower platforms or other fixtures to required positions.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.