- 1.1 (volatile, difficult) temperamental the car's being a bit temperamental lately el coche está un poco caprichoso últimamenteMore example sentences1.2 (innate) [aversion/inability] innato
More example sentences
- Tina bit her lip, wondering what kind of a mood her temperamental friend was in.
- He might be a volatile, temperamental person but, she did not think that he was actually dangerous.
- Her character is a fiery, temperamental woman who likes to get her own way.
- And there are temperamental differences among children.
- And these religious temperamental differences of course, they're very much prominent in their literary output and their way of life.
- Any mother of more than one child can see temperamental differences in her offspring almost from the moment of birth, qualities which only become more pronounced as her children age.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Catalán is the language of Catalonia. Like Castilian, Catalan is a Romance language. Variants of it include mallorquín of the Balearic Islands and valenciano spoken in the autonomous region of Valencia.