- 1.1 [Geography/Geografía] [Meteorol] [climate/zone] templadoMore example sentences1.2 (moderate) [formal] [person/language/conduct] moderado, comedido
More example sentences
- The temperate climate has mild to warm summers and cool winters.
- Belarus has a temperate continental climate, with a mild and humid winter, a warm summer, and a wet autumn.
- The climate is temperate and is more mild and humid along the western marine coast.
- Ever since that day, she had been extremely temperate in her consumption of alcohol.
- As a result, British masculinity was constructed as a controlled, temperate ideal type.
- A man of a singularly disinterested and modest disposition, he was temperate in speech and act, but zealous for the social and political reforms which were the aims of the radicals in his day.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the