Translation of temperate in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Geography, Meteorol)(climate/zone)Example sentences1.2 (moderate) [formal]
- The temperate climate has mild to warm summers and cool winters.
- Belarus has a temperate continental climate, with a mild and humid winter, a warm summer, and a wet autumn.
- The climate is temperate and is more mild and humid along the western marine coast.
- Ever since that day, she had been extremely temperate in her consumption of alcohol.
- As a result, British masculinity was constructed as a controlled, temperate ideal type.
- A man of a singularly disinterested and modest disposition, he was temperate in speech and act, but zealous for the social and political reforms which were the aims of the radicals in his day.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.