- 1.1 [Geography/Geografía] [Meteorology/Meteorología] [climate/zone] templadoMore example sentences1.2 (moderate) [formal] [person/language/conduct] moderado, comedido
More example sentences
- The temperate climate has mild to warm summers and cool winters.
- Belarus has a temperate continental climate, with a mild and humid winter, a warm summer, and a wet autumn.
- The climate is temperate and is more mild and humid along the western marine coast.
- Ever since that day, she had been extremely temperate in her consumption of alcohol.
- As a result, British masculinity was constructed as a controlled, temperate ideal type.
- A man of a singularly disinterested and modest disposition, he was temperate in speech and act, but zealous for the social and political reforms which were the aims of the radicals in his day.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.