- 1.1 (not eternal) [pleasure] temporal 1.2 (secular) [Religion/Religión] temporal, secularMore example sentences1.3 [Linguistics/Lingüística] [clause/adverb] de tiempo
More example sentences1.4 [Anatomy/Anatomía] [artery/lobe] temporal temporal bone temporal (masculine)
- The cardinal should leave temporal affairs to the government.
- He was the temporal and spiritual ruler of the Muslim world.
- Temporal and spiritual authority converge in him.
More example sentences
- English has plenty of adjectives for modifying the temporal properties of nouns, including ‘former’, ‘recent’, and ‘forthcoming’.
- The meaning of the tense morphemes alone does not completely determine the temporal interpretation of a sentence.
- These meanings typically have to do with temporalor logical relations between the events described in the clauses.
- The middle cerebral artery supplies much of the frontal, temporal, and parietal lobes of the brain.
- Commonly used sites for catheterization include the temporal veins.
- A temporal artery biopsy is suggested.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...