- countable or uncountable (Music) he sings tenorExample sentences
- Your teachers were all baritones and even your tenor voice has a distinct baritonal touch to it.
- There is some confusion about exactly what voice he sang; soprano, alto, tenor and bass parts are all ascribed to him.
- There are eight sopranos, four mezzos, one counter-tenor, three tenors, seven baritones, and two basses.
- He was an opera singer who became an agent for divas and tenors.
- Any singers, especially tenors and basses, would be most welcome to join.
- He was a great tenor singer and loved to entertain and delight the crowds.
- He offers one of the most pleasing tenors that I have heard in a long time.
- The second movement, a tenor solo movement, depicts the young lover recollecting his sweet days with the departed.
- 2 (general direction)Example sentences
- His visit disturbed the even tenor of life in the areas of the City through which he passed.
- Eventually the even tenor of the days at the castle was interrupted by preparations for the festival.
- From what I hear, the tenor of book publishing seems to be turning up, imitating the stock market.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the