Translation of terribly in Spanish:
- 1 (severely) the accident left him terribly disfiguredquedó terriblemente desfigurado en el accidenteit hurt us terriblynos dolió muchísimoI miss you terriblyte echo muchísimo de menosExample sentences
- She says she missed her father terribly growing up, and now only sees him about twice a year.
- I loved my father, as I do now, and miss him terribly now he's gone.
- He was a lovely human being, a gentle giant and I will miss him terribly.
- 3 [colloquial] (as intensifier) I was terribly worried/nervousestaba preocupadísima/nerviosísimaI'm terribly tiredestoy terriblemente cansadoterribly goodbuenísimoterribly bad she's terribly nicees simpatiquísima or (Spain tb) majísimait was all terribly elegantestuvo todo de lo más eleganteestuvo todo superelegante [colloquial]I'm not feeling terribly wellno me siento muy bien que digamos
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.