- 1 [Music/Música]pieza seleccionada para un certamen musicalMore example sentences
- The Fourth Symphony was chosen as a test piece for the Bernstein Conductor's Competition in Jerusalem in 1995.
- The so-called First Rhapsody for clarinet (Debussy never wrote a Second) Debussy originally wrote for clarinet and piano as a test piece for students at the Paris Conservatoire.
- As for Nina Osina's final performance of the commissioned test piece - Alma-Ata by Kazakh composer Almas Serkebayev - this was meltingly lovely.
Definition of test piece in:
- The British & World English dictionary
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.