Translation of test piece in Spanish:
- 1 (Music)(pieza seleccionada para un certamen musical)Example sentences
- The Fourth Symphony was chosen as a test piece for the Bernstein Conductor's Competition in Jerusalem in 1995.
- The so-called First Rhapsody for clarinet (Debussy never wrote a Second) Debussy originally wrote for clarinet and piano as a test piece for students at the Paris Conservatoire.
- As for Nina Osina's final performance of the commissioned test piece - Alma-Ata by Kazakh composer Almas Serkebayev - this was meltingly lovely.
Definition of test piece in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.