- 1 (will) testamento (masculine) the last will and testament of … el testamento y última voluntad de …
- 2 2.1(Testament)[Bible] the Old/New Testament el Antiguo/Nuevo Testamento 2.2 (covenant) [literary/literario] legado (masculine)More example sentences
- The testament / covenant was based on pistis, the trust fund that God established with Abraham.
- Deuteronomy is cast as the last testament of Moses to the people, prior to his death and the entry of the people into the Land under Joshua.
- 3 (proof) [formal] testimonio (masculine) to be a testament
tosth ser* testimonio dealgoMore example sentences
- This 1972 short serves as a worthy testament to Larkin's endless imagination and mastery of movement and composition.
- This production of Big Love is a testament to the quality of SFU's theatre program.
- As well as thanking the Royal Hospital for Nigel's excellent care, Sue also wants the marathon to serve as a testament to the courage of her friends.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.