Translation of testament in Spanish:
- 2 2.1also: Testament(Bible)the Old/New Testamentel Antiguo/Nuevo Testamento2.2 (covenant) [literary]Example sentences
- The testament / covenant was based on pistis, the trust fund that God established with Abraham.
- Deuteronomy is cast as the last testament of Moses to the people, prior to his death and the entry of the people into the Land under Joshua.
- 3 (proof) [formal] to be a testament
tosomethingser testimonio dealgoExample sentences
- This 1972 short serves as a worthy testament to Larkin's endless imagination and mastery of movement and composition.
- This production of Big Love is a testament to the quality of SFU's theatre program.
- As well as thanking the Royal Hospital for Nigel's excellent care, Sue also wants the marathon to serve as a testament to the courage of her friends.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.