- 1 (will) testamento (m) the last will and testament of … el testamento y última voluntad de …
- 2 2.1(Testament)[Bib] the Old/New Testament el Antiguo/Nuevo Testamento 2.2 (covenant) [literario/literary] legado (m)More example sentences
- The testament / covenant was based on pistis, the trust fund that God established with Abraham.
- Deuteronomy is cast as the last testament of Moses to the people, prior to his death and the entry of the people into the Land under Joshua.
- 3 (proof) [formal] testimonio (m) to be a testament
tosth ser* testimonio dealgoMore example sentences
- This 1972 short serves as a worthy testament to Larkin's endless imagination and mastery of movement and composition.
- This production of Big Love is a testament to the quality of SFU's theatre program.
- As well as thanking the Royal Hospital for Nigel's excellent care, Sue also wants the marathon to serve as a testament to the courage of her friends.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)