Translation of testament in Spanish:
- 1 (will) testamento (masculine) the last will and testament of … el testamento y última voluntad de …
- 2 2.1(Testament)[Bible] the Old/New Testament el Antiguo/Nuevo Testamento 2.2 (covenant) [literary/literario] legado (masculine)Example sentences
- The testament / covenant was based on pistis, the trust fund that God established with Abraham.
- Deuteronomy is cast as the last testament of Moses to the people, prior to his death and the entry of the people into the Land under Joshua.
- 3 (proof) [formal] testimonio (masculine) to be a testament
tosth ser* testimonio dealgoExample sentences
- This 1972 short serves as a worthy testament to Larkin's endless imagination and mastery of movement and composition.
- This production of Big Love is a testament to the quality of SFU's theatre program.
- As well as thanking the Royal Hospital for Nigel's excellent care, Sue also wants the marathon to serve as a testament to the courage of her friends.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Bonoloto is a Spanish state lottery established in 1988. The others are the Lotería Nacional and the Lotería Primitiva. As with the Lotería Primitiva six numbers are marked on a ticket showing forty-nine numbers and win the main prize if all the numbers come up in the draw.