Translation of testify in Spanish:
intransitive verb -fies, -fying, -fied
- 1 (Law) [formal] to testify
tosomethingdeclarar or testificar algoExample sentences
- Indeed, the only witnesses who testified at the trial were the two plaintiffs themselves.
- All three witnesses have testified that they have not discussed their evidence with each other.
- The lawyer who is a necessary witness should testify and entrust the conduct of the case to another lawyer.
- 2 (demonstrate) [formal]to testify
ser prueba fehaciente
- At every ground there were sell-outs and lock-outs to testify to the greatness of Gallaher's team.
- The Bulgarian Orthodox Church could also testify to a person's Bulgarian descent.
- They all testify to your outstanding clinical skills and unparalleled commitment to the welfare of children.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.