vi (-fies, -fying, -fied)
- 1.1 [Law/Derecho] [formal] prestar declaración, declarar, testificar* to testify
tosth declarar or testificar* algoMore example sentences1.2 (demonstrate) [formal] to testify
- Indeed, the only witnesses who testified at the trial were the two plaintiffs themselves.
- All three witnesses have testified that they have not discussed their evidence with each other.
- The lawyer who is a necessary witness should testify and entrust the conduct of the case to another lawyer.
tosth atestiguar* algo, ser* testimonio dealgo, ser* prueba fehaciente dealgoMore example sentences
- At every ground there were sell-outs and lock-outs to testify to the greatness of Gallaher's team.
- The Bulgarian Orthodox Church could also testify to a person's Bulgarian descent.
- They all testify to your outstanding clinical skills and unparalleled commitment to the welfare of children.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.