Translation of tether in Spanish:
- (rope)(chain) cadena (feminine)→ end 1 1 1Example sentences
- Producers have used two types of tethers (neck and girth); both of which restrict sow movement.
- With sows kept in tethers in a stall, their movement is restricted with a belt around their torsos just behind the front legs or around the neck.
- The use of specialized animal stalls and tethers is accepted as a science-based industry standard of management.
- Example sentences
- He followed her calmly towards the stakes where the other horses were tethered and being watched.
- Elephants are tethered by chains so people can climb on them for a cute photo for a fee of 10 yuan.
- A docile Labrador dog was tethered five metres away from its owner, who was disguised as a tradesman.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.