Translation of tether in Spanish:
- (rope)(chain)→ end 1 1 1Example sentences
- Producers have used two types of tethers (neck and girth); both of which restrict sow movement.
- With sows kept in tethers in a stall, their movement is restricted with a belt around their torsos just behind the front legs or around the neck.
- The use of specialized animal stalls and tethers is accepted as a science-based industry standard of management.
- Example sentences
- He followed her calmly towards the stakes where the other horses were tethered and being watched.
- Elephants are tethered by chains so people can climb on them for a cute photo for a fee of 10 yuan.
- A docile Labrador dog was tethered five metres away from its owner, who was disguised as a tradesman.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.