- 1.1 (feel, surface) textura (feminine) the smooth texture of a baby's skin la tersura or suavidad de la piel de un bebé 1.2 (of woven fabric) textura (feminine)More example sentences1.3 (consistency) consistencia (feminine)
More example sentences1.4 (of writing, music) textura (feminine)
- The ‘girl’ was cloaked in a brown tartan stuff of a rough texture, poor fabric, no doubt.
- Keep in mind, shrinkage may affect the appearance and texture of dry-clean only fabric.
- For playful touches that contrast with felt's matte texture, thread shiny satin ribbon through slits in the fabric or weave it into a pillow front.
More example sentences
- The frog's brown and yellow coloring, as well as its rough texture, allow it to blend in with the mud and tree trunks in its environment.
- It was sweet and tangy and gooey - a blissful companion of flavours and textures.
- The quartz grains are well-rounded and often show frosted, pitted surface textures.
- Nelson's comping on the vibes creates a texture that is more ethereal than a pianist's and helps define Holland's compositional sound.
- The pentatonicism helps lighten the contrapuntal texture.
- One of the ways in which this foreshadowing of Agnes's death is expressed in the poem is through the swan imagery so deeply embedded in the poem's figural texture.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.