Translation of thank you in Spanish:
- ¡gracias!thank you very much to say thank youdar las graciassay thank you to the ladydale las gracias a la señorano, thank you I think I can manage, thank you I don't need your advice, thank you very much! thank you for coming/your helpgracias por venir/tu ayudathank you — not at all, thank yougracias — de nada, gracias a ti
- 1without so much as a thank yousin siquiera dar las graciashave you said all your thank yous?¿les has dado las gracias a todos?the flowers were meant as a thank youlas flores eran para dar las gracias or en señal de agradecimientoa special thank you to Mrs Browndoy/damos las gracias muy especialmente a la señora BrownExample sentences
- We could have also included an invitation or a thank-you note if we had chosen to.
- Esther meets her after she writes her a thank-you letter for the scholarship.
- You've packed away the dress, eaten the cake and written your thank-you letters - now married life starts for real.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.