Translation of thankfully in Spanish:
- 1.1 (gratefully) See examples: she smiled thankfully up at meme sonrió agradecidaExample sentences1.2 (sentence adv)
gracias a DiosExample sentences
- Ever the gentleman he offered her an arm for support and she accepted thankfully.
- The robberies took place during a funeral and any information will be thankfully accepted.
- The instruments had cost Benedict a fortune, but thankfully he was already a millionaire.
- Cake forks and serviettes were provided, thankfully not placed under the buttered teacake!
- It is so easy for it to happen, as we have seen here, but thankfully this case ended happily.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.