Translation of themselves in Spanish:
- 1 (reflexive) they behaved themselvesse portaron bienthey bought themselves a new carse compraron otro cochethey only think of themselvessolo piensan en sí mismosthey were by themselvesestaban solos/solas
- 2 (emphatic)ellos mismosthey're not affected by the problem themselves
ellas mismasa ellos (mismos) no les afecta el problemaExample sentences
- Computers are made out of materials which are themselves subject to the laws of Nature.
- They are thus able to remain objects of desire without themselves being subject to it.
- What annoys me most about the whole subject is the attitude of a lot of smokers themselves.
- 3 (normal selves) the children aren't themselveslos niños no son los de siempreI wish they'd just be themselvesquisiera que se comportaran con naturalidad
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.