Translation of therapist in Spanish:
- [Medicine/Medicina] [Psychology/Psicología] terapeuta (masculine and feminine)Example sentences
- Mary Kershaw says her profoundly deaf grandson has not even been seen by a speech therapist.
- Start with recommendations from your doctor or an occupational therapist.
- You may need a physical therapist to help with these exercises.
- I think speaking with a trusted friend (or therapist) about your grief could also help.
- The wife sued the patient's therapist alleging a failure of duty to protect.
- Premier coaches - like good therapists or sponsors in 12-step programs - hold people accountable for sticking with new behavior.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the