- [Medicine/Medicina] [Psychology/Psicología] terapeuta (masculine and feminine)More example sentences
More example sentences
- Mary Kershaw says her profoundly deaf grandson has not even been seen by a speech therapist.
- Start with recommendations from your doctor or an occupational therapist.
- You may need a physical therapist to help with these exercises.
- I think speaking with a trusted friend (or therapist) about your grief could also help.
- The wife sued the patient's therapist alleging a failure of duty to protect.
- Premier coaches - like good therapists or sponsors in 12-step programs - hold people accountable for sticking with new behavior.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The CAP (Curso de Adaptación Pedagógica) is a course taken in Spain by graduates with degrees in subjects other than education, who want to teach at secondary level. Students take a CAP in a particular subject, such as mathematics, literature, etc.