Translation of therapist in Spanish:
- (Medicine, Psychology)Example sentences
- Mary Kershaw says her profoundly deaf grandson has not even been seen by a speech therapist.
- Start with recommendations from your doctor or an occupational therapist.
- You may need a physical therapist to help with these exercises.
- I think speaking with a trusted friend (or therapist) about your grief could also help.
- The wife sued the patient's therapist alleging a failure of duty to protect.
- Premier coaches - like good therapists or sponsors in 12-step programs - hold people accountable for sticking with new behavior.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.