- [Medicine/Medicina] [Psychology/Psicología] terapeuta (masculine and feminine)More example sentences
More example sentences
- Mary Kershaw says her profoundly deaf grandson has not even been seen by a speech therapist.
- Start with recommendations from your doctor or an occupational therapist.
- You may need a physical therapist to help with these exercises.
- I think speaking with a trusted friend (or therapist) about your grief could also help.
- The wife sued the patient's therapist alleging a failure of duty to protect.
- Premier coaches - like good therapists or sponsors in 12-step programs - hold people accountable for sticking with new behavior.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.