- [Med] [Psych] terapeuta (mf)More example sentences
More example sentences
- Mary Kershaw says her profoundly deaf grandson has not even been seen by a speech therapist.
- Start with recommendations from your doctor or an occupational therapist.
- You may need a physical therapist to help with these exercises.
- I think speaking with a trusted friend (or therapist) about your grief could also help.
- The wife sued the patient's therapist alleging a failure of duty to protect.
- Premier coaches - like good therapists or sponsors in 12-step programs - hold people accountable for sticking with new behavior.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.