- 1.1there isExample sentences1.2
there hasExample sentences
- One is that there's a whole body of diseases that we tend to call autoimmune diseases.
- I could say it would be nice to see a woman in the top job but there's no guarantee she'd be ideal.
- Surely there's some sort of reality game show where I can win a prize to get this fixed?
- That must have been the one time there's been life down in that end of the town in God knows how long.
- In the first two days there's been some amount of damage done.
- There's been a mistake.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.