Translation of thermal in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Computing/Informática] [Physics/Física] térmicoExample sentences1.2 [stream/bath] termal thermal springs fuentes (feminine plural) termales, termas (feminine plural)
Example sentences1.3 [underwear/glove] térmico
- In other words, water vapor has a low heat capacity and poor thermal conduction.
- Approximately 35% of the energy from a nuclear explosion is an intense burst of thermal radiation, ie heat.
- Basic research into the electrical and thermal properties of metallic, magnetic and organic materials is leading to the discovery of novel superconductors.
- She is the daughter of Aramkumar, an engineer at the thermal power station in Tuticorin, and Annam, who is an engineer at the Tamil Nadu Water and Drainage Board.
- Work is also continuing on the refurbishment of two units at a large thermal power station in south Baghdad.
- Leaving his job as a designer of thermal power stations, he took a plunge into politics.
- A former Miss UK who traded her swimsuit for thermal underwear and fleecy jackets to compete in the world's toughest endurance challenge is keeping pace with the leaders after a slow start.
- Cold weather gloves, jackets and insulated flying boots combined with thermal underwear will keep you warm during a flight and can save your life in an emergency.
- It has not been much warmer in France than it was in Belgium and we started the first stage in leg warmers, thermal vests, gloves and hats.
- 1.1 [Meteorol][ corriente ascendiente de aire caliente ] 1.2(thermals plural)(British English/inglés británico) [Clothing/Indumentaria] [colloquial/familiar], ropa (feminine) interior térmica
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is La Candelaria (Candlemas). An occasion for celebrations and parades in many Spanish-speaking countries.