- 1.1 [Computing/Informática] [Physics/Física] térmicoMore example sentences1.2 [stream/bath] termal thermal springs fuentes (feminine plural) termales, termas (feminine plural)
More example sentences1.3 [underwear/glove] térmico
- In other words, water vapor has a low heat capacity and poor thermal conduction.
- Approximately 35% of the energy from a nuclear explosion is an intense burst of thermal radiation, ie heat.
- Basic research into the electrical and thermal properties of metallic, magnetic and organic materials is leading to the discovery of novel superconductors.
More example sentences
- She is the daughter of Aramkumar, an engineer at the thermal power station in Tuticorin, and Annam, who is an engineer at the Tamil Nadu Water and Drainage Board.
- Work is also continuing on the refurbishment of two units at a large thermal power station in south Baghdad.
- Leaving his job as a designer of thermal power stations, he took a plunge into politics.
- A former Miss UK who traded her swimsuit for thermal underwear and fleecy jackets to compete in the world's toughest endurance challenge is keeping pace with the leaders after a slow start.
- Cold weather gloves, jackets and insulated flying boots combined with thermal underwear will keep you warm during a flight and can save your life in an emergency.
- It has not been much warmer in France than it was in Belgium and we started the first stage in leg warmers, thermal vests, gloves and hats.
- 1.1 [Meteorol][ corriente ascendiente de aire caliente ] 1.2(thermals plural)(British English/inglés británico) [Clothing/Indumentaria] [colloquial/familiar], ropa (feminine) interior térmica
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...