Translation of thermal shock in Spanish:
- uncountableExample sentences
- Reflective roofs maintain a more constant temperature, so thermal shock and associated problems are significantly reduced.
- Thermal conductivity, resistance to thermal shock and attack by molten metal is high and no heat treatment is required.
- It offers superior durability and resistance to vibration, impact, thermal shock, and exposure to water, oils, and many organic solvents.
Definition of thermal shock in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is Aberri Eguna, Basque national day, and a public holiday in the Basque country of Spain.