Translation of thermal shock in Spanish:
- uncountableExample sentences
- Reflective roofs maintain a more constant temperature, so thermal shock and associated problems are significantly reduced.
- Thermal conductivity, resistance to thermal shock and attack by molten metal is high and no heat treatment is required.
- It offers superior durability and resistance to vibration, impact, thermal shock, and exposure to water, oils, and many organic solvents.
Definition of thermal shock in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.