Translation of thespian in Spanish:
- [literary or humorous]del arte de Talía [literary]
- His concentration on style, however, leaves us with an emotionally tinny thespian drama.
- Maya Maron, who plays the daughter who keeps the family from coming apart at the seams, has been singled out as a major new thespian talent in Israel, due to the strength of her performance here.
- This wasn't the result of some sudden outbreak of thespian talent, but rather part of a science/art crossover project called Genes Talking.
- [literary or humorous]actor, (actriz) (masculine, feminine)Example sentences
- In the current offering we have Brenda Blethyn as Mrs Warren, heading a cast of truly hard-working thespians.
- Budding young thespians auditioned in front of actor Neil Morrissey for the chance of a trip of a lifetime to Italy.
- Okay, so it's faint praise, but Driver has made the transition from actress to singer far more successfully than most thespians who have tried it.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.