Translation of they in Spanish:
- 1.1 (pl of he, she, it) who are they?they didn't come¿quiénes son?they're the ones who should apologizeno vinieronson ellos los que or quienes deberían disculparseExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 (indefinite person or persons) See examples: someone called, but they didn't leave a message
- Both events might be thought of as forms of eclipse, which is why they merit mention.
- Your joints will then be examined to see if they are swollen and to find out how easily they move.
- The festival will be the first and only time they will have played together since they split up.
they've dug up the roadllamó una persona, pero no dejó recado1.3 (people) See examples: they say he's a millionairehan levantado la calle…, as they saydicen or se dice que es millonario…, como dicen
- I've never had a friend get so mad with me that they turn off their phone and don't turn it back on for two days.
- I mentioned this to someone at work today and they looked at me as if I were a space alien.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.