Translation of thickness in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 u and c (of fabric, wire, lips) grosor (masculine); (of paper, wood, wall) espesor (masculine), grosor (masculine) it comes in two thicknesses viene en dos grosoresExample sentences1.2 countable/numerable (layer) capa (feminine) wrapped in several thicknesses of newspaper envuelto en varias capas de periódico
- The scanner takes more than 90 measurements of the hand in terms of length, width, thickness and surface area in the span of one second.
- Measuring instructions: Measure the length, width, and thickness of your chair seat.
- To determine the exact width and thickness of the pieces you'll need, measure the exposed ends of the floorboards.
- The interlining is formed of a number of thicknesses of suitable material.
- Lay down two or more thicknesses of heavy cardboard or 10 to 20 thicknesses of newspaper.
- The board should be made of three or more thicknesses of cardboard.
- 3 (of accent) lo marcadoExample sentences
- Even the tunic which he was wearing had, despite the thickness of the smoke, remained unsullied.
- The quiet was intense because of the thickness of the fog.
- The salon was very impressed with the quality of the hair and the thickness, as it is hard to get enough human hair to make a full length wig.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Havana, Cuba has three daily newspapers. The best known is Granma(www.granma.cubaweb.cu), official newspaper of the Cuban Communist Party. Trabajadores is published by the Cuban trade union movement, and the more lively Juventud Rebelde is aimed at a younger readership.