Translation of thigh in Spanish:
- chicken/turkey thighsmuslos or (in Chile also) tutos (masculine plural) de pollo/pavoExample sentences
- A cuff is inflated around the thigh to obstruct venous outflow but not arterial inflow.
- A magnetic resonance scan of his thigh showed a lesion within the sciatic nerve.
- The tennis player, ranked 67th in the world, is recovering from a torn abductor muscle in her thigh.
- One young bird, handled after wandering, readily disgorged a leg and thigh of a former brother or sister.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to