Translation of thigh in Spanish:
- chicken/turkey thighsmuslos or (Chile tb) tutos (masculine plural) de pollo/pavoExample sentences
- A cuff is inflated around the thigh to obstruct venous outflow but not arterial inflow.
- A magnetic resonance scan of his thigh showed a lesion within the sciatic nerve.
- The tennis player, ranked 67th in the world, is recovering from a torn abductor muscle in her thigh.
- One young bird, handled after wandering, readily disgorged a leg and thigh of a former brother or sister.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.