Translation of thinking in Spanish:
- ideas (feminine plural)current thinking on disarmament
pensamiento (masculine)las ideas actuales or el pensamiento actual sobre el desarmegovernment thinking on this issuela línea del gobierno sobre este problemawhat's your thinking on this?¿usted qué opina al respecto?to my (way of) thinkinga mi modo de verto do some hard/serious thinking
en mi opiniónreflexionar profundamente/seriamentegood thinking!¡buena idea!that was quick thinking on her partcon eso demostró gran rapidez mentalExample sentences
- Leadership, strategic thinking and motivation are considered to be the key qualities of an effective CEO.
- Why have these discredited ways of thinking become so influential once again?
- Such offences, so the thinking goes, are of a lesser order and should not stigmatize violators.
- I think these are over-inflated ideas, and my thinking comes out of working with depressed people.
- Their thinking, ideas, and aspirations should be a part of the planning exercise for their city.
- I have no idea what their thinking is at this moment in time other than by reading their own public utterances.
- (before noun, no comparative) thinking patternsmodelos (masculine plural) de pensamientothinking process thinking time(for reflection) tiempo (masculine) para pensar(for reaction) tiempo (masculine) para reaccionarExample sentences
- But surely, you might say, she is an intelligent woman, the thinking man's posh totty.
- Turning children at the threshold of their teens into rational thinking beings is clearly not their credo.
- This is an insult to educated and rational thinking people of this nation.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.