Translation of third class in Spanish:
adjective before noun third-class
- 1.1 (in US)(mail)
de franqueo económico(travel)
en tercera (clase)(ticket)
de tercera (clase)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 (inferior)
- The divisions operate on a semiannual schedule, sending spring and fall meeting abstracts and newsletters to their members via third-class mail.
- Note of course that filing a change of address or hold in her name is a crime, and a change of address wouldn't stop the third-class mail anyway.
- The print material is sent via first-class mail the same day the video is sent via third-class mail.
- He said the third-class train had no dining car, but that passengers often brought gas cylinders and small stoves aboard despite regulations forbidding it.
- The description of their honeymoon voyage on a third-class train in India is a predictable Orientalist travelogue.
- What, I wondered, were second- and third-class accommodations like?
de baja categoríaExample sentences
- Set in 1939, the film tells the story of one widow as she attempts to deal with her third-class status in India.
- If not for its efforts, our society and its institutions would still be quite exclusive, and we would still be truly third-class citizens.
- The triumph of the civil rights movement was that it removed the legal practices of segregation, which made black people second and third-class citizens.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.