- 1.1 (leather strip) correa (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (of whip) tralla (feminine) 1.3 (sandal) (American English/inglés norteamericano) chancla (feminine), chancleta (feminine), ojota (feminine) (Southern Cone/Cono Sur)
More example sentences
- A wooden ladder lashed together with leather thongs led into a hole into the ceiling above.
- The assortment of straps and leather thongs and long, heavy stirrups annoyed him.
- He managed adequately, though, in subzero temperatures by wrapping his feet in meal sacks which were nailed to his 12-foot long skis and lashed in place with leather thongs.
- As well, skip the sandals and stick to thongs or flip-flops.
- Get your feet on the coolest loafers, lounges, sandals, thongs, and sneakers of the season, and be a step ahead of the rest.
- Style is not necessarily synonymous with formal, making it possible for you to give casual shoes like thongs, slides and sneakers a try.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The PAN (Partido de Acción Nacional) is the political party that won the Mexican general elections in 2000, breaking the Partido Revolucional Institucional's record of 71 years in power. PRI - Partido Revolucionario InstitucionalPAN was founded in 1939 as a conservative alternative to President, Lázaro Cárdenas. It presents an image of being a defender of popular causes, but takes an individualistic approach to matters of education and property. Its traditional policies include limiting state intervention in the economy to a minimum and bringing about a greater rapprochement between the government and the church.