- 1.1 (leather strip) correa (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (of whip) tralla (feminine) 1.3 (sandal) (American English/inglés norteamericano) chancla (feminine), chancleta (feminine), ojota (feminine) (Southern Cone/Cono Sur)
More example sentences
- A wooden ladder lashed together with leather thongs led into a hole into the ceiling above.
- The assortment of straps and leather thongs and long, heavy stirrups annoyed him.
- He managed adequately, though, in subzero temperatures by wrapping his feet in meal sacks which were nailed to his 12-foot long skis and lashed in place with leather thongs.
- As well, skip the sandals and stick to thongs or flip-flops.
- Get your feet on the coolest loafers, lounges, sandals, thongs, and sneakers of the season, and be a step ahead of the rest.
- Style is not necessarily synonymous with formal, making it possible for you to give casual shoes like thongs, slides and sneakers a try.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Central America and Mexico, the word 'botana' means a small portion of food, olives, peanuts etc, usually served with a drink at parties, bars, or social occasions.