Translation of throughout in Spanish:
- 1 (all over) she was famous throughout Europe/the worldera famosa en toda Europa/en todo el mundo or en el mundo enterothere were notices throughout the buildinghabía avisos por todo el edificio
- 1.1 (all over) the house is carpeted throughoutla casa está totalmente alfombrada1.2 (in time)desde el principio hasta el finshe listened in silence throughoutescuchó en silencio desde el principio hasta el finhis behavior throughout was irreproachablesu conducta nunca dejó de ser intachableExample sentences
- We did our best to keep you informed of all events happening locally throughout the year.
- I had periods throughout both pregnancies and I just thought I was putting on weight.
- Christmas, Mothers' Day and Easter are the bumper sales events throughout the year.
- The order covers the teenager's movements throughout the whole of England and Wales.
- The quality throughout was of the highest order, especially the young steer class.
- Ashoka is famous for the edicts he ordered to be carved on rocks and pillars throughout his kingdom.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.