- 1 (all over) she was famous throughout Europe/the world era famosa en toda Europa/en todo el mundo or en el mundo entero there were notices throughout the building había avisos por todo el edificio
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.
- 1.1 (all over) totalmente the house is carpeted throughout la casa está totalmente alfombradaMore example sentences1.2 (in time) desde el principio hasta el fin she listened in silence throughout escuchó en silencio desde el principio hasta el fin his behavior throughout was irreproachable su conducta nunca dejó de ser intachable
More example sentences
- The order covers the teenager's movements throughout the whole of England and Wales.
- The quality throughout was of the highest order, especially the young steer class.
- Ashoka is famous for the edicts he ordered to be carved on rocks and pillars throughout his kingdom.
- We did our best to keep you informed of all events happening locally throughout the year.
- I had periods throughout both pregnancies and I just thought I was putting on weight.
- Christmas, Mothers' Day and Easter are the bumper sales events throughout the year.