- 1.1 (contribute)(remark)that's even better, threw in Bob1.2 (include) See examples: take them all and I'll throw this radio in free!—mejor aún —terció or agregó or añadió Bob1.3 (Sport)si los lleva todos, le doy esta radio de regalo or de ñapa or (in Southern Cone, Peru also) de yapa(ball)to throw in the sponge o toweltirar la esponja or la toalla
- 1.1 (in soccer, basketball)Example sentences1.2 (in baseball)
- Sergio finds Valeron, who loses the ball but wins a throw-in.
- Silvestre helps him mop up by Heskeying the ball out for a throw-in.
- He boots it up the field and Ball concedes a throw-in deep in the Stuttgart half.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.