Translation of Tibetan in Spanish:
- 1 countable (person)Example sentences
- At current rates of inward migration, native Tibetans will soon become a minority.
- Thousands of local Qinghai Mongolians and Tibetans were mobilized to participate in the task.
- Such Indian hospitality, however modest, has greatly helped the Tibetans.
- 2 uncountable (language)Example sentences
- Nepali is the official language, but Rai and Tibetan are also spoken.
- To illustrate but one benefit of being educated in India, Tibetans brought up there speak fluent Tibetan - a privilege non-existent to those born elsewhere.
- He was also an accomplished linguist speaking nine foreign languages including Chinese and Tibetan.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.