- 1 (tape machine) (American English/inglés norteamericano) teleimpresora (feminine)More example sentences
- The network quickly switched to an all-service format showing phone numbers and Red Cross information over the ticker instead of prices.
- Companies could sell subscriptions and place ads inside customized traffic information, weather reports, or sports tickers.
- Demonstrators gathered in a drenching rain under the neon news ticker that carried reports of the latest bombings and troop movements.
- 2 (heart) [colloquial/familiar] corazón (masculine)More example sentences
More example sentences
- The club's annual Christmas Fair will take place in the Castlecourt Hotel on the 2nd December and tickers will be on sale at €10.
- The ticker works perfectly well, telling the time in the normal way - except that the second hand runs backwards.
- The build up of waste in his body would have caused heart failure (given he has a dicky ticker anyway).
- And the heart people say aspirin is awfully good for the old ticker.
- The interesting question now is this: has Mr Howard got the ticker?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.