Translation of ticketholder in Spanish:
- (persona en posesión de una entrada, boleto, billete etc)Example sentences
- In 1995, fans paid to reserve seats in the planned stadium and then sued, claiming that the team failed to keep its promise to assign seats based on a ticket holder's seating history.
- Lottery spokesman Dennis Kennedy said they were ‘very comfortable’ that Mrs Jemison was the legitimate ticket holder.
- The ticket holder chose the winning numbers 10, 14, 31, 35, 40, 45 and a bonus ball of 26 for the draw on Saturday, February 17.
Definition of ticketholder in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.