Translation of ticklish in Spanish:
- 1.1 (person)to be ticklishtener cosquillasser cosquilloso or (Mexico) cosquilludoExample sentences1.2
- The constant public childish bickering that had been going on between them ever since Matt had grown so irritable and ticklish some months ago could not have gone unnoticed.
- ‘In terms of the allegations, this is a very ticklish situation, and what we are trying to do is get all the available opinions, including some legal advice,’ he said.
- Again, kudos o'plenty are definitely in order for your discrete handling of a very ticklish situation.
- In addition, there is the ticklish problem of reparations.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...