Translation of ticklish in Spanish:
- 1 (person)to be ticklishtener cosquillasser cosquilloso or (Mexico) cosquilludoExample sentences
- The constant public childish bickering that had been going on between them ever since Matt had grown so irritable and ticklish some months ago could not have gone unnoticed.
- 2Example sentences
- ‘In terms of the allegations, this is a very ticklish situation, and what we are trying to do is get all the available opinions, including some legal advice,’ he said.
- Again, kudos o'plenty are definitely in order for your discrete handling of a very ticklish situation.
- In addition, there is the ticklish problem of reparations.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.