Translation of tidal wave in Spanish:
- a tidal wave of patriotic fervoruna oleada de fervor patrióticoExample sentences
- Tsunamis, or monster tidal waves generated by volcanic eruptions, leveled Hilo in 1946 and 1961.
- We are not cursed with ice storms, hurricanes, volcano eruptions or tidal waves.
- One version, now seen as discredited, suggests it was made possible by a tidal wave caused by an underwater volcanic eruption.
- Alex is rocked by a tidal wave of emotion when he visits Benny in jail.
- She felt a tidal wave of emotions at the sight of him.
- I assumed the squealing tires belonged to him and I was hit with a tidal wave of super emotions.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.